Accessing Our Site
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site to people using the Site.
Information About Us
www.en.connielarkin.com is a site operated by Why Not Me Association (“WhyNotMe”, “we” or “our”). We are registered in Romania under the association number 129/07.12.2001 and have our registered office at 53 Aron Cotrus, Suite B2, Bucharest, 014131, Romania.
Links to and from Third Party Sites
There may be links established between this Site and other sites on the World Wide Web or Internet which are not under the control of, or maintained by us. These links do not necessarily constitute an endorsement by Why Not Me of those sites. We undertake no obligation to monitor such sites, and you agree that we are not responsible for the content of such sites, or any technical or other problems associated with any such third-party site, links, or usage.
Proprietary Materials Agreement
- You understand that all concepts, information and materials on this Site (including without limitation trademarks, logos, graphics text, video or audio) are the proprietary property of Why Not Me and are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other applicable laws. You acknowledge that the Materials constitute commercially valuable, proprietary, confidential property of Why Not Me, the design and development of which required the investment of substantial effort, time, and money and reflect, in part, the credibility and “good will” of Why Not Me.
- You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Materials in any manner. The Materials may not be distributed, transmitted, or broadcast in any manner, or for any purpose, unless expressly authorized to do so by Why Not Me, in advance, and in writing.
Intellectual Property Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may file a copyright infringement notification with us. To do so, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connie Larkin Programs
Your registration is specific to the course, date and your chosen location. All payments are non-refundable. If for any reasons, you are unable to participe in the course, the procedure is as follows:
- We refund all payments processed for your registration if the request is done in term of 14 days from the date of your registration; in order to engage the return policy, you must give us a written communication at the specified address at the end of this section.
- If your registration is made right before the course, or in less than 14 days, the return date expires on the starting day of the course and it’s not applicable anymore.
- However, if you still want to participate, we can register you again in the next period of six month of your initial registration.
For further questions or if you are in need of assistance of any kind, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, or at 53 Aron Cotrus, Ap. B2, Main Floor, Bucharest, Romania, 014131.
Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
In any action or proceeding between a User of the Site and Why Not Me to interpret or enforce any of the provisions hereof, the prevailing party shall, in addition to any other award of damages or other remedy, be entitled to reasonable lawyers’ fees and costs.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You, as a User of the Site, acknowledge and agree that Why Not Me has no liability for any errors or omissions in the Site, including in the Materials and Submissions, whether provided by Why Not Me or third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that we make no warranty or representation of any kind as to the availability of the Site or any portion thereof, that the Site or portions thereof may be inaccessible for various time periods (whether due to Internet service provider problems or otherwise), and that we shall have no liability for any unavailability of or inaccuracy in the Site or the Materials.
We do not exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or agents or death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents.
Should you have any issues regarding any Why Not Me goods or services please contact us and tell us what the issue is.
Questions, Comments or Notices
Aron Cotruș 53, Main Floor, Ap. B2, District 1
Postal Code: 014131, Bucharest