It is a conversation that brings clarity of mind, and leaves the participant of the coaching in a totally different space. This “different space” is given by a change, shift in perspective. ALL limitations we experience in our lives are due to our perceptions, and what is extraordinary about this is that human beings CAN change their perception.
Here is an example of what I mean by changing perspective. If you think that a “cow gives milk” is a perspective from which you look at things, and the actions you take or don’t take are totally correlated to that perspective. If you are willing to consider that the cow does not give milk, that the only thing it gives is manure, that it is YOU who takes the milk, the emotions and actions would be completely different; one such action could be that you get off the “fence” and start “milking the cow”, for example.
Also, you cannot coach using books or following mechanical lists of questions to ask, or all kinds of weird evaluation systems, but even these methods, in the absence of Ontological training can give results, if – and this is a big ‘if’ – the coach is authentic. The rest is just the commitment and work of the person who requested the coaching.
6 Ways You Can Benefit From Life Coaching
1. Increasing confidence in your own resources and strengths
2. It will become much clearer to you what you want
3. You will learn to manage your fears and overcome obstacles
4. Learn strategies and techniques that help you achieve your goals more easily
5. You learn to easily identify the greau opportunities in your life
6. You get time for yourself, support, encouragement and motivation.
Life coaching is an investment you make in yourself and a valuable acquisition that you will enjoy your whole life.